Internship in Robotics Engineering
Toulouse area, France
STRADOT is an international company developing advanced robotics to reduce the footprint of urban transportation. We offer exciting end-of-study internship opportunities (for the duration of 6 months) for a student from an engineering school or university equivalent with a specialization in robotics.
POTENTIAL TOPICS FOR INTERNSHIP PROJECTS:
- Programming languages for multi-robot systems
- Synthesis and formal analysis of coordination programs
- Construction of runtime environments for control of robotic systems
- Theoretical aspects of robotic systems, e.g. relevant optimization problems
- Applications of Machine Learning techniques to robotic systems, e.g., in visual inertial odometry, localization, 2D/3D mapping and path planning
- Test design and execution for robotic systems
SPECIFIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Robotic control and localization
- Algorithms (signal processing, statistics, …)
- Computer vision techniques
- Machine learning / Deep learning techniques
- An advanced level in C++ programming
- Program verification and testing
This internship positions are open for students who:
- are pursuing a graduate degree from an engineering school or university equivalent with a specialization in robotics.
- have a good level of English
- have strong and proven background in robotics, mathematics, or computing sciences
- have a natural interest in innovatively applying fundamental tools and methods to focused problem areas such as robot communication and network optimization.
Apply for this job
If you think you have what it takes, please apply and help us take urban mobility to the next level.