Internship in Electronics Engineering
Toulouse area, France
STRADOT is an international company developing advanced robotics to reduce the footprint of urban transportation. We offer exciting end-of-study internship opportunities (for the duration of 6 months) for a student from an engineering school or university equivalent with a specialization in electronics.
POTENTIAL TOPICS FOR INTERNSHIP PROJECTS:
- Electronics system design, test and validation
- Electronics board development and test
- Microcontroller configuration & programming (C/C++)
- GUI-based test software development (Phyton/Java)
- Test bench conception, setup, and test procedure writing
- Bibliographical study to find the most suitable solutions to the constraints (cost, density, EMC and efficiency)
- Performance measurement (throughput, latency, synchronization, noise)
SPECIFIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Good understanding of analog and digital electronics basics
- Basic understanding of electromagnetic compatibility
- Able to work with PCB design software
- Experience with embedded electronics and/or software development.
This internship position is open for students who:
- are pursuing a graduate degree from an engineering school or university equivalent with a specialization in electronics
- have a good level of English
- have a strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment, accomplishing tasks with limited resources at a rapid pace.
Apply for this job
If you think you have what it takes, please apply and help us take urban mobility to the next level.